Like it? Then show it!

Crazy life of this designer.....

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Moving between all the social networks I've picked up a couple of nice phrases and sayings, and it's been getting me through some crazy @ss work!

Some of my favorite that I've used on Facebook.... (in no particular order)

1. Stop looking at me like I'm crazy! Everyone knows already, you're making a fool of yourself!



2. I am so lOsT. I don't know whether I found a leash or lost my dog.



3. Some people think I'm easily distracted but.... RAWR!!!!! DID I SCARE YOU, DID I , DID I HUH?! ............ wait what was I saying?


4. When I'm in an elevator, I stare at people till they get nervous...... then keep staring with a straight face and tell them....... "I got new socks, wanna see?"



AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST



5. Don't walk in front of me 'cause I'll step on the backs of your flip flops. Don't walk behind me 'cause I walk into walls. Just walk beside me so I can trip you.......... whahahaha!!!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Around the world